HDMI Authorized Testing Center
Premium Cable Testing Program
Simplay Shenzhen—The first ATC to test HDMI Premium Cables.
We are READY for your HDMI Premium Cable order. Select the China testing location to schedule your order.
Learn More >
Order a Test: [
USA ] [
China ] [
Korea ] [
Simplay Labs Authorized Test Center (ATC) offers HDMI compliance testing
service to HDMI Adopters. The testing is performed according to the HDMI
compliance Test specification (CTS) procedures. Simplay Labs’ HDMI testing
includes HDCP compliance testing.
HDMI Device Category
- Source: DVD/HD/Blu-Ray Players, Cable/Satellite, Set-top Boxes, PCs & etc.
- Sink: Display devices such as HDTV, Projectors, Monitor & etc.
- Repeaters: A/V receivers, Home Theater Systems & Switches
- Cables: HDMI Cables-wire, passive equalized & active
HDMI TEST SUBMISSION PROCESS:
Prior to submitting the online test order form, we strongly suggest you
have the appropriate people complete and sign the agreement and forms
listed in Step 2.
- Submit the Testing Order Form [
USA ] [
China ] [
Korea ] [
- Download and complete forms below: either attach in your order form or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* On your order form, please provide product return details including
the following; carrier, acct#, declared value, HTS/ECCN codes
- Once your order has been submitted, an auto confirmation will be emailed to you with your shipping details.
- Your order will be processed and an invoice for the testing services ordered will be emailed to the “bill to” contact provided in the order form.
- Remit payment (payment must be received prior to your scheduled test date)
* The test schedule depends on the number of output/input ports, category and function of the product and will be communicated in email by the Simplay Labs ATC Scheduler
* Credit card payment option is available for US customers only. Contact Simplay Labs directly for this option
- Ship product to Simplay Labs ATC, along with any ancillary material & equipment required to operate the product in a typical end-user environment.
* If supporting HDCP, product should be able to enable and disable HDCP: otherwise provide two devices one enabled and one disabled. Cables only require (1) sample
- Simplay Labs will issue test results to the adopter once testing has completed and payment remitted
- Reminder, in order for Simplay labs to return your product we will need the following; carrier, acct#, declared value and HTS/ECCN codes. If you do not want your device to be returned a $500.00 disposal fee will be charged.