WiSA ATC Testing
Order a Test: [
Simplay Labs is the first Wireless Speaker and Audio (WiSA™) Association Authorized Test Center in the industry.
The service includes interoperability testing between CE devices and high-performance
wireless speakers, defined in WiSA Compliance Test Specification (CTS).
Manufacturer must be a WiSA Member to submit a product for WiSA compliance
testing. Refer to the WiSA Association for more information on becoming
Test Center Location
North America – Oregon
5555 NE Moore Court
Hillsboro, OR 97124
WiSA Device Category
- Hybrid (transmitter and speaker or wired outputs)
- Receiver (speaker or wired outputs)
WiSA ATC TEST SUBMISSION PROCESS:
Prior to submitting the online test order form, we strongly suggest you
have the appropriate people complete and sign the agreement and forms
listed in Step 2 below.
- Submit the Testing Order Form
- Download and complete forms below: either attach in your order form or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your order has been submitted, an auto confirmation will be emailed
to you with your shipping details
- Your order will be processed and an invoice for the testing services ordered
will be emailed to the “bill to” contact provided in the
- Remit payment (payment must be received prior to your scheduled test date)
* The test schedule depends on the number of output/input ports, category and function of the product and will be communicated in email by the Simplay Labs ATC Scheduler
* Credit card payment option is available for US customers only. Contact Simplay Labs directly for this option
- Ship product to Simplay Labs ATC, along with any ancillary material
& equipment required to operate the product in a typical end-user environment
- Simplay Labs will issue test results to the member once testing has
completed and payment remitted
- Reminder, in order for Simplay Labs to return your product, we will
need the following: carrier, acct#, declared value and HTS/ECCN codes.
If you do not want your device to be returned, a $500.00 disposal fee
will be charged.